Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Terrible Cold Wind has come

A terrible cold wind has come. Yesterday we had each season but summer in turn. We had a mad lovely spring with rain and warmth. We had a crisp fall day and then winter came back. Winter appears to be punishing us for daring to enjoy the other seasons. It won't even talk - just lets the wind blow and blow. I tried hiding under the duvet but no matter how mean the winter gets, Bella is friendly with it. She insisted I get up, as usual, write my letter for the day (#102!) and take her out to play with the wind, the snow, the ice. I merely walk upon it - our discourse at this point is rather terse but I'll warm up if Winter does.











1 comment:

  1. Jan - Oh, those 'photos are incredible, especially the last one! Wow! And it's interesting isn't it how the wind has a powerful personality all its own.

    ReplyDelete